8 a.m. – 7 p.m. CT Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT Saturday
- Activate your opener from most Apple or Android smart devices by accessing the Genie Aladdin Connect app (download through Google Play or App Store).
- Your smart device will send an electronic communication to the internet cloud.
- Your home router will then receive this communication and pass it via Wi-Fi to the Door Control Module (DCM), which is connected to the opener.
- The DCM then communicates to the Door Position Sensor (DPS) mounted on the door via Bluetooth Technology.
- Within seconds the DPS returns information back through the system to your smart device.
Genie's Aladdin Connect garage door controller is currently available through Lowe's and The Home Depot stores:
Where to buy Aladdin Connect
Genie and the Genie logo are registered trademarks and Aladdin Connect™ is a trademark of GMI Holdings, Inc., d/b/a The Genie Company. Consistent with our policy of continuing product improvement, we reserve the right to change product specifications without notice or obligation. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.