ChainMax ™ 1000Model 3022
The ChainMax 1000 provides intelligent design for the homeowner that wants quiet performance with superior design and maximum convenience.
Please tell us about your Genie experience to help us continue to produce the best products for customers just like you!
- Power: ¾ HPc** 140 Volt DC motor provides power to operate almost any residential garage door up to 14' high for sectional doors with appropriate rail. (Up to 8' high for one-piece doors. * )
- Quiet operation: DC motor for quiet, smooth operation and soft start and soft stop.
- Two-Bulb Lighting System: Two 100 Watt bulb lighting system provides added convenience and safety.
- SmartSet™ programming: Push button programming makes set up fast and easy.
- Auto Seek Dual Frequency: System will automatically seek either the 315 or 390 MHz frequency produced by a remote, helping to ensure the opener will respond regardless of nearby frequency interference.
- GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology: Delivers the power needed at every movement of the garage door and continuously monitors the operation of the door, stopping operation when significant changes occur. GenieSense™ minimizes noise, wear and tear on the door, and improves overall safety.
Safe-T-Beam® Non-Contact Reversing System
Puts an invisible beam across the door opening. The door stops & reverses to open position if anything passes through the beam.
IntelliCode® Access Security System
Superior encryption technology (also known as rolling codes) that prevents piracy of the radio signal that opens your garage door by continually seeking a new code from billions of combinations.
HomeLink® & Car2U® Compatibility
Works with ALL HomeLink and Car2U systems regardless of when those systems were made.