PowerMax® 1200Model 3062
The PowerMax 1200 provides intelligent design for the homeowner that wants powerful and fast performance with superior design and the ultimate in conveniences to fit their busy lifestyle.
Please tell us about your Genie experience to help us continue to produce the best products for customers just like you!
- ¾ HPc* Power Plus motor
- Opening speed: Up to 10.0 in/sec †
- Motion detection lighting
- Limited Lifetime Motor & Screw Drive
- 2 light bulbs (100 watts max per bulb)
- Maintenance free screw drive rail ***
- GenieSense™ Monitoring and
- Intellicode® Security
- Compatible with Aladdin Connect™
- HomeLink® & Car2U® compatible
- Assembled in USA
- ¾ HPc* Power Plus 140 Volt DC motor provides power to operate almost any residential garage door.
- Maximum opening speed of 10 inches per second† to provide speedy entrance to the garage.
- Delivers maximum lifting force and greater reliability.
- Integrated motion detector provides added convenience and security to the two 100 Watt bulb lighting system.
- Pre-assembled rail is ready to install. The lightweight power head allows for one person installation.
- SmartSet™ programming: Push button programming makes set up fast and easy.
- Auto Seek Dual Frequency System ensures the opener will respond regardless of nearby frequency interference.
- GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology: Delivers the power needed at every movement of the garage door and continuously monitors the operation of the door, stopping operation when significant changes occur. These features minimize noise, wear and tear on the door and improve overall safety.
Safe-T-Beam® Non-Contact Reversing System
Puts an invisible beam across the door opening. The door stops & reverses to open position if anything passes through the beam.
IntelliCode® Access Security System
Superior encryption technology (also known as rolling codes) that prevents piracy of the radio signal that opens your garage door by continually seeking a new code from billions of combinations.
HomeLink® & Car2U® Compatibility
Works with ALL HomeLink and Car2U systems regardless of when those systems were made. No additional external repeater box or compatibility bridge needed.