PowerMax® 1500Model 4062
The PowerMax 1500 offers Intelligent design for the homeowner that wants maximum power and speed with superior design and the ultimate in conveniences to fit their busy lifestyle.
Please tell us about your Genie experience to help us continue to produce the best products for customers just like you!
- 1 HPc* motor
- Opening speed: Up to 12.0 in/sec †
- Motion detection lighting
- Limited Lifetime Motor & Screw Drive
- 2 light bulbs (100 watts max per bulb)
- Maintenance free screw drive rail ***
- GenieSense™ Monitoring and
- Intellicode® Security
- Compatible with Aladdin Connect™
- HomeLink® & Car2U® compatible
- Assembled in USA
- 1 HPc* Power Plus 140 Volt DC motor provides power to operate almost any residential garage door.
- Maximum opening speed of 12.0 inches per second† to provide the ultimate in fast performance.
- Delivers maximum lifting force and greater reliability.
- Integrated motion detector provides convenience and security to the two 100 Watt bulb lighting system.
- SmartSet™ programming: Push button programming makes set up fast and easy.
- Auto Seek Dual Frequency: System will automatically seek either the 315 or 390 MHz frequency produced by a remote, helping to ensure the opener will respond regardless of nearby frequency interference.
- GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology: Delivers the power needed at every movement of the garage door and continuously monitors the operation of the door, stopping operation when significant changes occur. GenieSense™ minimizes noise, wear and tear on the door, and improves overall safety.
Safe-T-Beam® Non-Contact Reversing System
Puts an invisible beam across the door opening. The door stops & reverses to open position if anything passes through the beam.
IntelliCode® Access Security System
Superior encryption technology (also known as rolling codes) that prevents piracy of the radio signal that opens your garage door by continually seeking a new code from billions of combinations.
HomeLink® & Car2U® Compatibility
Works with ALL HomeLink and Car2U systems regardless of when those systems were made. No additional external repeater box or compatibility bridge needed.