SilentMax ™ 550Model 2055
The SilentMax 550 (Model 2055) is an ultra-quiet garage door opener, ideal for garages attached to living spaces. Sold at Do It Best.
Please tell us about your Genie experience to help us continue to produce the best products for customers just like you!
- ½ HPc* DC Motor: Lightweight for easier installation with the ability to provide power to operate residential sectional garage doors up to 7 ft. in height and 500 lbs. in weight.
- Limited 10 Year** Motor Warranty: Precision Machined motor and gearbox are greased and factory sealed from the environment for long lasting, reliable performance.
- GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology: Provides safety by continuously monitoring operation of the door, stopping the operation to alert you when significant changes occur.
- Ultra-quiet Operation: Steel Reinforced Belt Drive System, paired with the quiet DC motor offers minimal noise, making operation quiet and smooth and ideal for garages close to living spaces.
- Pre-Programmed Remotes: For faster installation, remotes are ready to use out of the box which eliminates 1 step during the initial installation process.
- Compatible with Aladdin Connect™ smart device enabled garage door controller
(Compatible as a stand-alone app or with IRIS® Home Automation System.)
Safe-T-Beam® Non-Contact Reversing System
Puts an invisible beam across the door opening. The door stops and reverses to open position if anything passes through the beam.
GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology
Provides safety by continuously monitoring operation of the door, stopping the operation to alert you when significate changes occur.
IntelliCode® Access Security System
Superior encryption technology (also known as rolling codes) that prevents piracy of the radio signal that opens your garage door by continually seeking a new code from billions of combinations.
HomeLink® & Car2U® Compatibility
Works with ALL HomeLink and Car2U systems regardless of when those systems were made. No additional external repeater box or compatibility bridge needed.