The Model 3024 provides intelligent design for the homeowner that wants quiet performance with superior design and conveniences that fit their busy lifestyle.
Please tell us about your Genie experience to help us continue to produce the best products for customers just like you!
Belt or Chain Drive*
- 140V DC motor with Soft Start & Stop control
- Opening speed: Up to 7.5 in/sec †
- Limited Lifetime motor warranty**
- 2 light bulbs – Genie LED light bulbs recommended (100 watt max if incandescent bulbs used.)
- C-channel rail for strength & aesthetics
- Compatible with Aladdin Connect® smart device system
- Battery backup compatible
- HomeLink® & Car2U® compatible (No external repeater box or bridge needed.)
- The super strong 140V DC motor allows for quiet, smooth operation with soft start and soft stop, and plugs into a standard home outlet.
- Pre-assembled rail is ready to install. The lightweight power head allows for one person installation.
- Two bulb lighting system provides added convenience and safety. Genie LED light bulb recommended (100 watt max if incandescent used.)
- Auto Seek Dual Frequency System helps ensure the opener will respond regardless of nearby frequency interference.
- GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology: Delivers the power needed at every movement of the garage door and continuously monitors the operation of the door, stopping operation when significant changes occur. GenieSense minimizes noise, wear and tear on the door, and improves overall safety.
- Pre-programmed remote is ready to use out-of-the-box. (Simple steps to change programming if desired.)
Safe-T-Beam® Non-Contact Reversing System
Puts an invisible beam across the door opening. The door stops and reverses to open position if anything passes through the beam.
GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology
Provides safety by continuously monitoring operation of the door, stopping the operation to alert you when significant changes occur.
IntelliCode® Access Security System
Superior encryption technology (also known as rolling codes) that prevents piracy of the radio signal that opens your garage door by continually seeking a new code from billions of combinations.
HomeLink® & Car2U® Compatibility
Works with ALL HomeLink and Car2U systems regardless of when those systems were made. No additional external repeater box or compatibility bridge needed.